FOR RENT: A completely renovated, comfortable and partly furnished family house with garage attached to the house in a quiet street within a 5-minute walk from the city center, the beautiful Lange Voorhout and well-known 'Denneweg' with many restaurants, coffee bars, terraces and boutiques.
This lovely family house was built in 1700 and is through the years developed into a 1930's house. With it's wooden floors, modern fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, garden room, 2 bathrooms, garden, sunny terrace and garage attached to the house with automatic doors it really is one of it's kind!
The beach of Scheveningen, The Hague Central Station and many international companies like Shell, APM Terminals and embassies are a 10-minute bike ride away. These are also easily accessible with the close by tramlines, 9, 15 and 16.
Private entrance on the ground floor with staircase to the first floor and access to the garage with automatic doors. The hallway behind the garage leads to a bright garden room that can be used as master bedroom, guest room or home office. This spacious room has a fitted wardrobe, bookshelves and a private bathroom equipped with (rain) shower with glass door, sink with mirror and drawer and toilet.
The hallway on the 1st floor leads into the guest toilet and entrance to the sunny terrace and the bright and spacious living & dining room with fireplace. The open kitchen is a modern, fully equipped kitchen with cupboards with lots of storage room. It is equipped with a Siemens dishwasher and 5-burner stove with an oven, a sink, a large Siemens fridge and a separate freezer.
The 2nd floor has two bedrooms with wardrobes. The bathroom is equipped with a large bath, (rain) shower with glass door, double sink with large illuminated mirrors, drawers and toilet.
The attic, that is accessible via a stairway, is used as laundry room and storage. The washing machine and dryer are included in the rental.
• Partly furnished
• Wooden flooring throughout (excluding the attic)
• Garage attached to the house with automatic doors suitable for 1 family car, bicycles and storage
• Separate parking spot for second car in front of the house
• Rental price excludes utilities
• Costs for a monthly window washer are included in the rental costs.
• On request, the landlord can arrange a reliable housekeeper. Costs will be for the tenants own account.
• Close to Embassies, shops, the beach, the Haagsche Bos, city center and public transport and very conveniently located for International Schools and daycares.
• The landlord of your home far from home is one of the best in The Hague and is well known because of the level of service he provides.
He will give his tenants a total piece of mind by taking care of all maintenance and repairs. When renting this lovely family house a high level living comfort is guaranteed.
• Virtual viewings possible via Facetime or WhatsApp